Well Miles, i am now married! I'm a little late updating this, but it happened on August 18, 2012.
Below are a couple shots of us before the ceremony.
Will is so happy to be your uncle. He loves you a whole lot and is proud to say he has a nephew...especially one as cute as you:) I love watching him hold you as it seems like he is a natural.
You looked so cute on our wedding day and you were a very good boy. It was tough because your Mom was in the wedding and at the last second, your dad was, too!! You were passed from relative to relative, but everyone loved it. By about 10pm, hip hop music was blaring and you were passed out on Daddy's shoulder. Turns out, you can sleep with noise?! Anyway, we were so happy to have you there, you always seem to make any day, even a great day, even better!
I love you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment