When Grammy and I came to pick you and your momma up, I was shocked--you had grown SO much!!! You are still just a cute as ever except taller and with more teeth!
We had such a great time with you--you make vacation way more interesting:)
You loved the beach, it seemed to soothe you in many ways. Crawling in the surf was one of your favorite parts, but many times, you would be content just standing and holding onto my legs and letting the tide come up and hit your little toes. You were a good little pumpkin and didn't try to eat the sand too much ;)
You also eat real food now!! You are a little machine with your sweet potatoes and blueberries. I don't know where it all goes, but I am so glad you enjoy eating--especially healthy things.
I loved getting to help bathe you, feed you, but my favorite, favorite part of the week was taking a nap with you! Your Mommy said you never slept in the bed like that, but somehow you were feeling extra sleepy and we just snuggled up and both passed out :) Best nap of the week!
I will see you again soon at my wedding.. Love you mr. Miles (as your Uncle Matthew loves to call you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment