Oh Miles, I never believed in love at first sight...until I met you on Wednesday at approximately 1:45pm.
I saw you and I loved you. Period.
Then I held you...and my love grew beyond words can explain.
You are perfect. You are soft, you smell great, and your little pruny hands make me smile every time.
Your nose is my favorite thing to kiss. Your "milk spots" make a perfect landing spot for my two pursed lips.
You suck your thumb and make litte squeals that remind me of a kitten.
Even when you cry, it is somehow adorable.
You are a clean slate, a new canvas, an empty bucket. I can't wait to fill you with confidence, love, kindeess, and nurturing.
Some days I get jaded about the world, Miles Anthony, but your birthday was not one of those days, I couldn't stop smiling because you, my dear, had entered the world. And that was a hopeful day.
Love,
Aunt Kati
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment